Bella Roma! This is a summary (in photographs) of what Rome meant to me during this last 6 months that I was studying and working there.
Click on images to make them larger.
1. Ruins and history: These are the columns in front of Circo Marcelo.
2. Morning coffee on a terrace
3. Friends always willing to visit sunny Rome.
4. Fancy old cars everywhere
5. Classic Architecture: Amazing views from St. Peters dome.
6. Modern Architecture: Brand New MAXXI Museum by Zaha Hadid.
7. Food in general: Amazing
8. Giro in Vespa: Not only as a means of transport, but as a way of experiencing the city.
9. Italians and their “Ciao Bella!”
10. Fontana di Trevi: According to the legend, if you throw a coin, you will return to Rome!
- Year: 2012-2013
- Location: Rome (Italy)
- Camera: Nikon D60
- Time: Several
If you want to learn more about Rome’s Architecture have a look to my Free Architecture Guide of Rome or click on the map below.